Monday, September 26, 2011

Our number is Three

Life happens, whether it by in three days, three weeks, three months, or in my case, three years. Yesterday marked three years since Matt and I started dating. THREE YEARS!?!?! WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?!?! We have been through so much, not only as a couple, but as individuals. It amazes that I've only known this man for such a short time, because it truly feels like I've known him forever. From the day we met, I knew there was something special about him. I'm guessing he feels the same way about me....but hey.....I'm not speaking for him!  :)

We always like to say we are going on adventures.... We joke about The Adventures of Matt and Cortney. Our adventure continues each and every day. I am so excited to see where this adventure continues to lead us.

Happy Three Years my love, here's to many more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment