Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spontaneity is entering my life.

I am not a spontaneous person, but rather, I am a planner. My life is indicative of needing plans, between M in SA, me in Austin and our wonderful families spread across the state, a plan is always necessary to make sure we have time for ourselves, each other and our families. I love having a plan, our weekends are planned from now until the first of July. Most people would shudder at this fact, but I welcome it, because I know it will be spent with people that we love.

But, back to this spontaneous bug I caught. My friend J invited me to Vegas for the weekend, and it just so happened that I didn't have ANY PLANS!!! So two weeks prior to the trip, I booked my plane ticket, and she booked the hotel. We were all set! I couldn't wait :) This trip was exactly what I wanted, what I needed, to get away from it all!

Vegas was incredible. The time with sweet friends was amazing, and on top of all of that, we got to see CELINE DION!! What a wonderful treat, and a genuine performer. Crossed one thing off the bucket list. Here are so fun pictures from our great weekend.



So thank you sweet friend for inviting me along for a wonderful weekend trip. So thankful for you and grateful for the spontaneity you brought into my life that weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment